Thursday, August 12, 2021

Let it go

 I have been so hard to you

I never meant to be so

Its the love I hold within my heart

I thought for long hours

& found no way

hold you close to me

don't let this moment fly away.


Lets forget the consequences

come closer to me

I wish to be one

I pray to thee

I want to be you

& take away the pains

give you the smile

make the shower of happiness again


Just for once consider my wish

evenif it seems unreasonable

still come with the flow

Lets make love more adorable.

& make the world feel it

something they had never wonder of

Let the heart speak, I made it.

Just for once & for all,

I want my heart to win you

I really do, I mean it.


----Parinita (07/02/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment