It started when I was five
In kindergarten, he sat beside
I was shy but I became his friend
We were good friends & I was high
like kite
I couldn’t say about it for long
Soon I learned he is short & its
better not to say it.
That guy in my area
Was not good but I strike it so late
I liked his teen looks & built
Soon I begun dreaming of him on a
date
I saw him with many girls
It made me decide that he is not
perfect
The first day of my college
I was flattered on his big &
bright smile
He was a prankster & I simply
loved it
I could never reached him &
always stayed at mile
His pranks were not so good in
quality
& I thought to live him because
of his style
I came across him through my friends
He was better than others in all ways
I enjoyed his company & I was
sure he is the one
“Good things come in small packs” I
learn it in those days
He had something on his mind which
I’ll never like
It was not very late when I faced his
real face
This angelic man entered my life to
soothe my pains
He made me forget everything &
life was wonderful
I was on Seventh Heaven to have him
in my life
& he chuckled to himself for
making me a fool
I hated him more than ever & more
than that
There was no end of the nightmare, it
was more painful
Many people came & went. Many
touched our life
Each one is there for some reason
What you learn out of everything
Doesn’t mean it will never happen
Mistakes & achievements are two
sides of a coin
Till the up side is not what you want
just go on
Here I go again, in search of him to
be mine
& so is the crush list of mine
goes on…..
-----parinita(09/07/2009)
No comments:
Post a Comment